- Upgraded computer mount takes on rougher road conditions. 3X stiffer than original KOMPACT 100.
- Just add your choice of beverage: Includes calibrated, squeeze-and-squirt AQUA-SHOT Racing Bottle
- SecureClip™ Brackets Install in an Instant: No ugly cable-ties, rubberbands or electrical tape needed to secure system: SecureClip™ brackets simply ‘clip on’ and Velcro down to aerobars
- On top Garmin and Wahoo computer mount gives quick-glance bird’s-eye-view of your cycling data
- High-grip design holds bottles tight – yet bottle insertion and removal is easy
Standard Kompact Features
All Inclusive System
- Comes with everything you need – mounting plate, GARMIN and WAHOO computer mount, cage and bottle
No-Fuss Installation, Comes Fully Assembled
- No Zip-ties, rubberbands or need to concoct your own mounting solution required – simply clip-on and Velcro-down
- Clean, ‘snap’ on XLAB SecureClip™ brackets eliminate rattling and shifting
- Megadjust™ means the widest adjustment range available, fitting aerobars 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) apart
Data Right Where You Need It
- Designed for easy placement of GARMIN bike computers, GARMIN Forerunner and Fenix watches w/ Simple Quarter Turn interface, and WAHOO bike computers (check Compatibility tab for specifics)
Rear Offset Design
- While bulkier systems limit hand placement and force your hands into limited pockets – the short, compact design (just 145mm / 5.7in) clears the aerobars for more, comfortable hand positions
- Reversible design easily allows for repositioning if you’d rather pull the bottle towards you than away.
- Perfect for shorter aerobars – rear offset design moves bottle weight over stem and doesn’t require a significant amount of space from your aerobars
- Improves bike handling compared to systems that load weight onto aerobars
Exclusive 125 Series Features
Easy Glide Cage Design
- Specially designed side cutouts enable fast bottle withdraw and entry. Available in black or red
Drink Fast with Self-Sealing Nozzle
- No need to open bottle nozzle with your teeth. Simply stop squeezing and the nozzle seals itself.