As a part of our service offering to the local Tri and Multisports community, the XTR team are proud and privileged to be able to support and facilitate the following great events on behalf of Team XTR:
Coastal Quest - 16 December 2018, Hillarys (website pending)
The Coastal Quest Triathlon event is schedule for on 16 December 2018. This would be the first staging of the event which is to be promoted to attract local, national and novice newcomer athletes to the sport. It is planned to run the race under the strict sanctioning rules of Triathlon WA and Triathlon Australia.
Entries are open - enter here>>>!The event includes selection of short races including:
- Sprint – 750m Swim / 20km Ride / 5km Run – for pro, senior and representative junior athletes
- Bolt (Short) – 250m Swim / 7km Ride / 2km Run – for junior and novice athletes
- Duathlon – 2km Run / 20km Ride / 5km Run – for junior and novice athletes
The Mullaloo Triathlon - 17 March 2019, Mullaloo Beach - http://www.mullalootri.com.au/
Based at the wonderful Mullaloo Beach location this is fast proving one of the most popular events on the state triathlon calendar.
The event includes selection of short races including:
- Novice and Junior Bolt - 250m Swim / 10km Bike / 2km Run (suitable for all novice athletes, juniors 12-15, 16-19 years and junior elite)
- Sprint - 750m Swim / 20km Bike / 5km Run (suitable for all juniors 14-19 years and individual senior athletes)
- Duathlon (Short) - 2km Run / 20km Bike / 5km Run (suitable for all juniors 14-19 years and individual senior athletes)
- Standard - 1.5km Swim / 40km Bike / 10km Run Open athletes, Individuals & Relay Teams - family, sporting clubs and corporate teams)