1000 Mile Sock Tactel Trainer Liner (Double Layer)
The 1000 Mile Tactel Trainer Liner men’s and women’s sports sock – Double Layer (Available in Royal Blue, White, Black and Pink)
This sock combines anti-blister protection with a moisture-wicking inner layer to sweep away sweat and keep your feet in dry, healthy conditions.
1000 Mile double layer performance socks are comprised of two specialised layers that work in harmony – the inner layer moves with your foot like a second-skin, while the outer layer moves with the shoe. This creates a friction-free barrier against your skin and extends the lifespan of the sock.
A comfortable blend of performance fibres teams up with a ventilation system to allow your feet to breathe and to maintain optimal temperature inside the sock.
Heel Power technology locks the sock in place for a stay-put fit and the arch bracing ensures a supportive ride during sweat sessions.
These technical socks are ultra-durable to withstand long miles hitting the pavement, high intensity gym sessions, court sports and everyday activity.
The no-show cut is an ideal length to ensure zero restrictions to your movement.
- Your favourite “sock within a sock” for breathability and blister-free workouts
- Top sports sock for everyday wear, running, gym, tennis and other physical activity
- Double layer construction – dramatically reduces friction to ward off blisters
- Moisture-wicking inner layer creates a natural, foot-hugging fit and keeps feet fresh for longer
- Outer layer protects your skin against friction and minimises wear
- Special blend of performance fibres keeps feet cool and dry when your workout heats up
- Top ventilation allows air to flow freely, so you never have to deal with a sweat-soaked sock
- Durable, blister-fighting design can tackle tough sweat sessions and endurance training without wearing down prematurely
- No-show 'socklet' cut hides neatly within your shoe
1. Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
2. Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
3. Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
4. Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Outer layer: 60% Cotton / 38% Nylon / 2% Lycra
Inner Layer: 100% Tactel