The Look Keo Classic 3 PLUS pedal provides additional stainless-steel plates rather than composite to optimise pedal stiffness and the transfer of power from you to your bike. This is the difference between the Keo Classic 3 and the Keo Classic PLUS as for the rest, Look stick to what works - fast clip in / clip out and easy tension adjustment.
The Look Kéo Classic 3 PLUS spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place. A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of these Look pedals.
- Usage: Beginner to advanced
- Body: Composite with stainless-steel plates
- Axle: Chromoly
- Threading: 9/16 X 20 mm
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- Pedal stack height: 15,7 mm
- Distance pedal spindle / crank arm: 53 mm
- Contact surface area: 400 mm²
- Float: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- Cleats: Kéo Grip Cleats
- Angular movement: 4.5 ° (Grey Cleat)
- Pedal weight: 350 gr per pair with cleats and screws
- Included: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws