The 1000 Mile Fusion Anklet Sock has had an upgrade!
We've kept the core values the same. The Fusion Anklet Sock still combines the comfort and protection that comes from a padded sock with the 1000 Mile Double Layer System for reduced friction and blister protection.
The padded zone on the heel which helps to protect the Achilles tendon has been extended around the ankle and we have re-shaped the padding on the toe and ball of foot areas to make it even more comfortable.
We have added ventilation zones on the top of the foot area to increase breathability and help keep the feet feeling cool during wear.
This sock is knitted to an ankle length for those who prefer a shorter sock.
Covered by our unique BLISTER FREE GUARANTEE - Double layer construction helps to eliminate friction between the foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters.
• NEW Ventilation zones for added breathability
• Padded Achilles tendon protection
• Arch bracing for additional support and custom fit
• Padded zones on the heel, ankle and toe areas
• Tactel inner layer wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry and cool
• Knitted to ankle length for those who prefer a shorter sock
Outer Layer - 98% Nylon & 2% Lycra®
Inner Layer - 100% Tactel®
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry
1. Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
2. Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
3. Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
4. Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.