Profile Design T3+ Aerobars
Great value flat position aerobar set up. The Profile T3 Plus are perfect for riders looking for aggressive yet comfortable ride allowing you for the widest variety of hand positions possible during your TT or Tri event.
Top Features of the Profile Design T3 + Aerobars
- Multi-fit System accepts 26.0mm and 31.8mm oversize handlebars
- 6061-T6 aluminium forged brackets are strong and lightweight
- Aluminium aero extensions are adjustable for length, width, and rotational movement
- J-brackets allow the lowest possible arm position
- Includes F-19 arm rests that adjust for length and rotational movement
- Weight: 530 grams
- Shot peened and matt black anodised finish for added strength and durability
About Aero Handlebars
Time trial / Triathlon bars or aerobars include various styles of aerodynamic handlebars extensions for road racing bikes particularly time trial and triathlon bikes. They are narrow, bolt-on extensions that draw the body forward into a tucked position, they are designed to drop the torso into a slightly lower position and narrow your frontal profile, some bars are integrated units that combine the handlebars and tri bars in one unit. Tri bars are commonly used in triathlons and time trials events, both on the road and track. However, they are illegal in most mass start road races or off road events.
About the Profile Design brand
Profile Design Mission Statement: Producing the highest quality bicycle components and accessories for athletes of all levels - from the world's best triathletes to those contemplating their first century ride. First, a need is determined; then, our engineers design the simplest, most efficient way to satisfy it. From our research and development group through design, marketing, and sales, everyone at Profile Design is dedicated to bringing the best products to our customers - the riders.