Lazer Genesis Life Beam Helmet
The Genesis Lifebeam helmet is built on a foundation of the proven Lazer Genesis helmet. It is thé helmet for cyclists who want to monitor and improve their their heart rate in order to better their performance.
Instead of using a traditional chest strap the Genesis Lifebeam uses the Smart system, a sensor placed within the existing head band of the helmet which communicates with a processing unit at the back of the helmet. Via Bluetooth or Ant+ technology, the processing unit can transmit heart rate data to a compatible cycling computer, smartphone or watch.
- Sensors: Optical heart-rate sensor & 3-axis accelerometer
- Helmet Weight: Medium ~280g, Large ~300g
- Computer and Sensor Weight: 40g (0.8 Ibs)
- Max. readable heart rate: 220 BPM
- Min. readable heart rate: 30 BPM
- Operating temp: -5°C to 45°C (23°F to 113°F)
- Water Resistance: All weather compatibility
- Battery Type: Rechargeable 170mAh lithium polymer
- Battery Life: 17 working hours
- Communication modules: ANT+™ and Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- Fit: Medium or Large size options – both include Rollsys Retention System