Cyclops Super Magneto Pro Indoor Bike Trainer
- Four resistance settings for every rider type and ride type in one trainer.
- Easy setting: Warm up before you ride hard.
- Road setting: Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- Interval setting: Step up to a more intense workout.
- Mountain setting: Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Progressive magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Easy adjustments for ride or rider type.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- Single-leg leveling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- CycleOps Pro series frame features a fold-flat design.
- Convenient one-sided frame mount allows for quick bike placement and removal.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.