Cratoni YZethos Youth Bike Helmets
ith the Zethos Youth, Cratoni has adapted all aspects of its successful All Mountain classic to suit the anatomy of children and youths (up to 52–55 cm head circumference in the S/M version). The result is a child’s helmet with probably the best ventilation available at present. The front openings also offer an insect protection mesh. The simple click-on rear light (already mounted) provides a decisive safety asset when cycling at dusk and in the dark.
Cratoni Zethos Youth Cycle Helmet Technologies:
- Soft shock: Special EPSX liner. The Special structure of our EPS liner optimizes the shock absorbing abilities in case of an impact.
- Evolution fit system: 270˚ exchangeable adaptor fitted sized adjustment system with comfortable elastic pretension.
- Rear light: Life saving Visibility, Our innovative Rear light is an essential and easy to use safety upgrade. With a simple ‘click’ you and your kids are ready for a ride in the dark of dawn.
- Bug Stop: Insect protective net
- Inmold: Inmold construction. Inner and Outer-shell are inseparably jointed for a gapless connection between both sides. This enables an extremely safe and lightweight helmet structure.
Cratoni Zethos Youth Cycle Helmet Features:
- Weight: 220g
- Rearlight included.
- Ratchet buckle.
- 10 Air vents.